Sunday, September 15, 2013

So.... I don't have a title for this because I haven't blogged in months :/ oops.

Because I have almost three months to catch up on, there will be very few pictures posted here. All pictures can be found on our shutterfly account.
July was filled with travels for us and it was an amazing month. We did do a little hiking and celebrated Independence day in Canton.


 Tony and I made a quick weekend trip to Nashville for a wedding of a friend we met in Guatemala. We were able to spend some time with other friends from Xela and it was so great to see them all again.

We were only home a couple days and we left for Colorado. We drove to Omaha the first day and met my parents who took the kids for a few days. The next day Tony and I finished the drive to Boulder. This was another trip for a friend's wedding. We were able to stay at my uncles house, take in much of the beautiful Colorado scenery and have a wonderful time at a fantastic wedding as well.


Tony returned to work the day after we got back from Colorado. But the next weekend I flew to Vegas for a little get-away with my friend Liz. She was my college roommate and my maid of honor. We had not seen each other in over two years and I cannot explain how wonderful it was to spend 3 whole days with just her. It was like we were never apart, it was such a fabulous weekend!



When I returned from Vegas I spent many days of August in my classroom preparing for the school year. Tony had an even busier than usual August because of his new added position as Assistant Housing Director. Now that we are all in school, we are into a routine and enjoying fall.
Zoe had her first day of preschool on Sept. 3. She is going three days a week for 5 hours a day to a preschool at a local church. Zoe refused to finger paint the first day of school because she didn't want to get her outfit dirty :/ After a little conversation about what is really important at school she has now participated in all activities and seems to be enjoying it.

As I type this all the Schnyders other than myself are in Minnesota for Grandma Gallands' Memorial service. She lived a long life of over 90 years and they are happy to be with family for this short weekend.
Many more pictures can be found by clicking the "pictures" tab to the right.

No comments: