Sunday, May 26, 2013

May

On May 5 I graduated from Malone with a Masters of Arts in Education degree! It was a very busy and at times overwhelming 2 years, but I am so glad I did it and over all I really enjoyed the process.
Tony and I after the hooding ceremony.

Dr. Christina Schnyders played her violin for the hooding ceremony, it was wonderful to have her there!

Dave and Kat Gritter, love them!

Family pic before the Graduation ceremony. Tony and the kids almost made it through the whole 2 hour ceremony, very impressive!
Graduation was in the morning and in the afternoon Zoe was a flower girl in the wedding of one of Tony's former RA's.
Her hair is still curled here, the curls were out by the time we got to the church.

Three very cute and excited flower girls.

Jon was an RA for Tony our first two years at Malone. He has watched Zoe grow during all 4 years at Malone and she was so excited to be a part of his wedding day.

Tony's entire RA staff from 2 years ago.

I was trying to get a picture of Zoe and Deacon together, but she was not having it, so this was the best I got.
 Zoe and Deacon have really been playing well together lately and become very good friends:)
They love to hold hands whenever we are walking.




 
Zoe got a new bike and helmet for her birthday. She is still a bit timid when riding, but she is improving.

Silly man.

This coming week is my last week of classes and then I will officially be done with my degree, even though they let me walk early. This weekend we are driving to Iowa for a wedding. Tony and the kids will be staying in MN but I have to fly back for a week as my last day of school isn't until June 7. I will then join them in MN for another two weeks. It will be July before we know it. We were invited to a total of 13 weddings this summer, although we are only making it to 8, it is the summer of weddings for us. We are very much looking forward to a relaxing summer with many visits with friends and family!

No comments: