Friday, April 5, 2013

March

Another month has come and gone. Here are a few highlight from March.
I surprised Tony with a trip to Purdue University to watch the Gophers. We ended up at the same hotel as the team. Unfortunately, we saw a really ugly game. We had a good time non the less.

Tubby's wife to the right, we were in the second row!

While we were at Purdue, Grandma Sheila was here with the kids. She stayed for week. Zoe and Deacon loved the extra attention. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures.
I had my first and only snow day of the the year an March 24th, Zoe and I enjoyed soem fun in the snow.


My parents came for a long weekend over Easter. We finally had some nice weather and were able to spend some time outside.




Zoe also enjoyed helping Gradnma bake.

Here are some random pics from the month.






Many more pictures on Shutterfly


No comments: