Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pressing On

This may be the longest break from blogging I have ever taken since starting this blog in 2007.  I did not plan on it and I don't like that I do not have any of the events of life from the last couple months documented, but life has been busy and I had to prioritize. Unfortunately, our life has been very busy because of me. I am taking nine credits this semester in order to graduate in May. Working 50+ hours a week and staying on top of all my classwork while trying to spend some valuable time with my family has been an exhausting experience, but the end is in sight:) I have called Tony
Mr. Domestic" this semester as he basically does everything at home!
We have had some fun, Tony surprised me with a a night in Cleveland without the kids. It was so great to get away for 20 hours and just relax and have meaningful conversation with my hubby. Zoe and Deacon have been doing great. They have been mostly healthy this winter which we are very thankful for. We registered Zoe to start Preschool in August at a church near their current day care. She is so excited to start and having a hard time understanding why she as to wait so long yet. Deacon is into climbing on everything and trying anything his sister does. It seems he always has a scratch or bruise on his head. He finally started saying hi and dada, but that's about it. Zoe thinks she can understand his noises, it is quite funny to hear them "talk" to each other.
Zoe is a singing machine, she is constantly singing, especially if there are people willing to listen and then clap for her. I have a couple videos of concerts she has put on for various guys in the building, she just cannot get enough of their attention. Unfortunately, I cannot upload them right now as our computer broke last week.
That is all for now, on to another assignment for me :(
There is a new January album on our Shutterfly site.

No comments: