Friday, August 17, 2012

August is crazy

August is by far our busiest month. It feels like Tony is constantly working, which he basically is. Its all fun stuff, but RA training consumes all this time. I have been at school a few days preparing for the coming school year. My first day is the 27th. 
I  recieved some bad news about my back. I had been having some sharp pain in my lower back so I went to a chiropractor for some relief. Turns out I have two disks that are almost completely gone and a whole extra bone in my back. Although this seems crazy, the chiropractor said it is not unheard of. I have been having physically therapy, acupuncture and adjustments three times a week for two weeks with two more weeks to come. We will reassess at the end of the four weeks to see if anything has improved. My pain has been relieved a little, but my children's needs keep getting in the way of my back healing. Hopefully once school starts the pain will be gone and I can continue as normal. 
A few weeks ago we made a trip to Johnson City, TN to move Scott and Christina, it was a fun quick trip, but hard to say good-bye.





A few highlights from the last few weeks: NFL Hall of Fame parade.


Dance Camp



You can watch the video of the dance recital  here. Zoe is the third from the right in the back row. She is a little behind on every step because she was distracted by all her giggling fans in the audience:) Zoe LOVED dance camp and is signed up for a 10 week session starting in September. 
 Daddy and Zoe sleeping in the tent.
Tony was a groomsman for one of his former RAs.
 RA training, wild west mystery dinner.
Zoe loves Tony's new RAs mostly because they listen to anything she asks them to do. Here she is the teacher and it is nap time at her school. Seriously, they will do anything she says, so funny.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always love your blogs!!! We get a lot of chuckles out of Zoe. We see Tina let her try on her wedding dress. Quite the thrill we're sure!!
Grandma Sheila