Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

The kids were able to get in their costumes a couple times this year, neither of them on Halloween night. The first event was joining me at the Middle School for our festivities. Zoe remembered going last year and was very excited to join the fun again. She was scared of a few of the costumes of my students, so she spent most of the morning behind my desk. Deacon had no fear and would surely have gotten lost as he kept leaving the room to wander the halls. Tony came and got them at my lunch break, they were both exhausted from the fun morning at school with Mommy
Fancy Nancy

The 5th grade teachers each chose a decade to dress up for, I chose the 80's, which I thought was pretty obvious, but none of my students got it :/

Tigger

Pretending to be the teacher while hiding behind my desk.

The next event was trick-or-treating in the mall with Ms. Linda (day-care provider) and all our friends from Ms. Linda's house. The mall was packed, we waited in line most of the evening and therefore did not get that much candy. Zoe just enjoyed being with her friends. 

The lady behind the kids is Linda.She was a rock star and did not leave character the entire evening, it was hilarious.


 Deacon had enough and got a little nap in.
When we got back home, Tony decided to take the kids around the dorm to get a bit more candy....mission accomplished. 

No comments: